Virtual Exhibitor Information
September 13-17, 2020
The AREMA Virtual Conference & Expo is the perfect place to showcase your products and solutions to the largest targeted audience within the railway engineering industry worldwide. You can expect to find railway engineering professionals from all segments of the industry – Communications & Signals, Engineering Services, Maintenance-of-Way, Passenger & Transit, Structures, and Track.
This Virtual Expo is an affordable way to reach your target group of railway professionals looking for products and services to help advance their work within the railway industry. The schedule has been formatted to include two "Expo Power Hours
" each day that does not compete with any other AREMA scheduled event.
Benefits of a Virtual Expo
- Unlimited number of attendees
- Lower cost- no venue or booth decorating fees, drayage costs or staff management and travel expenses
- Stay at home and stay safe
- Easy Exhibitor on-boarding to the Virtual platform
- Attendees have year-long access to Virtual Booths
We have created three booth packages that offer varying benefits and will fit any budget.