Biographical Sketch Example
Harold V. Axel
Harold Axel is the Manager, Bridges and Structures for the East Westchester and Northern Railway, a position he has held for the past 8 years. Harold joined the EW&N after 15 years with Metro South, where he served as structural draftsman, B&B Foreman and B&B Master. He holds a certified engineering technologist qualification from Hudson College and now makes his home in upstate New York. Harold is currently chairman of the subcommittee on Bridge Loading of AREMA Committee 15.
Some key features of a Biographical Sketch:
- Should not exceed 8 lines.
- Include your current position.
- Include where you previously worked and key positions held.
- Include your affiliation with any AREMA technical committees.
- Educational background is optional.
- Should make reference to your current location if not obvious.